UPDATED: July 1, 2015
BOLD = Application approved. BOLD = Confirmed*. Italics = expression of interest. These events are limited to 8-9 youth and 3-4 leaders per week. The first 11 that have paid their deposits* are confirmed. Places are given on a first-paid-first-served basis (subject to event leader’s approval of the applicants).
NOTE: Youth applicants must write the Event Leader a letter setting out why they want to come to MCamp. Please include your thoughts/reactions to the information (stories, photos…whatever) set out in this website.
2015 Mountaineering Camp: Rogers Pass
===== July 4-11 =====
1. B. Jody Lotzkar, Event Leader, 5th Mountaineer Scouts, West Vancouver, B.C. [MCamp13, 14 & 15 Organizer]
2. Valerie Williams, 5th Mountaineer Scouts, Vancouver, B.C.
3. Francesca Bray, 1st Simcoe Rovers, Sudbury, Ontario
Tyson Thorhaug, 15th Capilano Scouts, North Vancouver, B.C. [July 1: last minute cancellation due to illness]
1. Samantha, 5th Mountaineer Scouts, West Vancouver, B.C.
2. Randi, 5th Mountaineer Venturers, Pitt Meadows, B.C.
3. Logan, 1st West Carleton Scouts, Ottawa, Ontario
4. Tanner, SKIP Venturers, Ottawa, Ontario
5. Spencer, 11th Whitby Scouts, Whitby, Ontario
6. Weston, 7th Kanata Venturers, Ottawa, Ontario
7. Hunter, 5th Mountaineer Venturers, Picton, Ontario
8. Evan, 1st West Carleton Scouts, Ottawa, Ontario
9. Keir, 5th Mountaineer Scouts, West Vancouver, B.C. [MCamp13 & 14]
Remember….everyone is merely “penciled in” until camp fees, etc. are paid. If you want to attend, please apply and we will put you on a “wait list”. Cancellations do happen and we will go to the first person on the “wait list” to fill those positions.
* $200 non-refundable deposit is due within 30 days of application being accepted. Balance of fees due by May 31 of year of camp.
Please make all payments payable to “Scouts Canada – 5th West Vancouver Scout Group“.